These are going to me one of my favorites!
Chicken tacos with pineapple Avocado pico de gallo
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup avocado chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic seasoning blend
- 4 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- For pico de gallo, in a small bowl, combine the pineapple, avocado, cilantro, onion, lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir the chicken, cumin, seasoning blend and remaining salt until heated through. Spoon 1/4 cup onto each tortilla. Fold in sides. Serve with pico de gallo. Yield: 4 servings.