If you still have Cucumbers or any vegetables these Fresh Refrigerator Pickles are really good.
We no longer have any of these pickles.
The PickleNinjas ate them.
Pack vegetables into clean glass jars
Put dill and garlic in the bottom of the jars and get out the chilies
Tuck the chilies between the cucumber slices.
Combine the salt, sugar, vinegar, coriander and garlic.
Pour the brine over the vegetables.
Add enough water to keep the vegetables submerged.
Spicy Dill Quick Pickles
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 cups distilled white vinegar (5 percent acidity)
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 6 large garlic cloves, halved
- red or green hot chilies, halved lengthwise or whole
- 16 dill sprigs
1. Pack vegetables and dill into glass jars. combine the salt, sugar, vinegar, coriander and garlic. Stir until the salt and sugar dissolve. Add 2 cups of water and pour the brine over the vegetables. Tuck the chilies between the vegetables. Add enough water to keep the vegetables submerged. Close the jars and refrigerate overnight or for up to 1 month.