Inventors

by - 2:55 PM

Fountain-358

These modern day Wright brothers have invented a water fountain that 3 people can drink can from at once.

 

Fountain-353

The traditional water fountain only one person could drink from at one time.

 

Fountain-356

This new invention sends the water in three or more directions. Which is perfect for lots of laughing, getting a pretty good amount of water on the floor and on shoes.

 

Fountain-357

I Stopped to ask how this new invention worked.

 

Fountain-362

I looked but didn’t really know what materials these engineers had used.

 

Fountain-364

So I spoke to the designer himself. He showed me as he talked about the studies that indicate children who grow up exposed to germy dirty environments tend to have fewer allergies and intolerances to this that and the other.

 

Fountain-365

“It’s just a piece of gum.” he said.

“Yeah and you just stick it on like this.” said his co-inventor.

 

Fountain-363 

Sigh,

I don't even want to know where the gum came from.

 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting