Pesto II

by - 8:12 PM

Today I made pesto with the blender.

I put in enough olive oil to generously cover the blades. I add more once I start blending.

I pack in as much basil and parsley as I can.

I toss in pealed garlic, as much as I think I can handle, that was four. I was a little cautious.

Some of the Walnuts because it looks like I've got a pretty full blender already.

Well, there was a little bit of room so I put in more walnuts

Now that's pretty. I know, it looks like green slime. It pretty much is.
Once everything is finely blended add salt to taste and toss in some Parmesan.

I put it on top of hot noodles with fresh cherry tomatoes and avocado.

And the rest I put in the freezer for later.


1-2 cups of Basil and or Parsley
about a cup of Walnuts, Pecans, Pine nuts, or even almonds work too
4 cloves of Garlic, pealed
salt to taste
About 2 cups of olive oil
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting