Mini Sweet Potato Pies

by - 4:05 PM

Mini Sweet Potato Pies. Perfect little bites. It's not like eating a whole slice of pie, it's just a bite.

get out a mini muffin pan



I made the pie filling the night before in the blender.


For pie crust I used a plain sugar cookie dough.



Make the crust as thin as you can and this can be tricky if you have any sort of finger nails. Don't give up you can do it.



Spoon in the pie filling.


And bake in the oven at 350 until you realize the house smalls REALLY GOOD! Then run to the oven and take them out quick.




the recipe is coming soon. I'm sorry, I just can' fine it anywhere.
I think it was
1 cup of sweet potato
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 cup Vermont Maple syrup
1 tbsp. Cinnamon

sugar cookie dough
I used This recipe from ThePioneerWoman.com

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting