Gingerbread bear cookie cutter

by - 1:13 PM

Oh, let me tell you about my gingerbread bear cutter.
LR black bears-18

I, being the spoiled child that I am and having the doting mother who gets me whatever I want; I had said I wanted to make gingerbread men but I didn’t have a man. I mean a man cutter. No, I meant a gingerbread man cutter.
She went right out to the high end cooking store, she buys only the best, money is no issue, and her little girl has got to have what she wants.
No, she did not get it at the dollar store, nope she found this bear cookie cutter for 70% off of it's 49 cents price and she paid about 12 and a half cents for it.

Aren’t I special?

Something to remember today:
Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
Matthew 6:27

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting