Snowshoeing and your friend has your camera

by - 7:47 PM

It was a beautiful day to go snowshoeing. I figured I'd step on my snowshoes and trip myself at least once, but I managed to go skiing for the first time in 6 years and not fall so I was optimistic about snowshoeing.

The trail was well marked and the day couldn't have been nicer.
Then we had one of those "hold my beer" moments. I handed my camera to my friend, I wanted a picture next to those trees just off the trail.

Oops, my foot is stuck

I think it's an avalanche. Oh I just knocked all that snow on my back and down my own neck.

You get a picture of it? I don't know if that's good or bad.

I didn't fall completely. With a little more practice I might get the hang of off trail snowshoeing.

Happy new year!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting