Truman

by - 7:16 AM

PNPSF-9

Hi my name is Truman and I’m here visiting this Border collie named Georgia. I said hello and shook hands with all the people too, they like that. It impresses them terribly when I shake both their hands at once.

 

PNPSF-16

Georgia said she didn’t know how to play since at her previous home Playing is something she never did She’d just spent her days in a cage.

I’ll show ya I told her. 

 

PNPSF-22

She did her best to follow along but having spent a good deal of time working on being a chubby little dog “keeping up” was starting to look like a lot of work.

 

PNPSF-17

I was just getting warmed up.

 

PNPSF-62

Then my mom picked up Georgia’s ball. I really liked Georgia’s ball it was half broken the fuzz was coming off in places and there was lots of slimy dog spit on it. It was perfect.

 

PNPSF-63

I can catch any thing and I love it when people watch.

 

PNPSF-69

 

PNPSF-34

The pleasure was all mine.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting