On the way home

by - 9:14 PM

sunset-2371

 

Some sunsets are here and gone in minutes. Tonight’s sunset lasted for almost an hour. As I was headed home I thought about stopping but figured it would be gone by the time I got out the camera.

20 minutes later there were twice the colors in the sky. Then I came by Fort Loudon lake and had to stop.

 

sunset-2363

 

I peeked over the guard rail.

 

sunset-2367

 

Then went right down the bank.

 

sunset-2372

 

Yup that’s just what I had in mind.

 

sunset-2379

 

If God was on twitter and if I used twitter more I think it would go something like this: @God #nicecolors #thankyou. But I’m not sure ‘cause sometimes I don’t really get twittering very well.

 

sunset-2381

 

Even as it got dark it was still pretty.

 

sunset-2390

 

Goodnight,

thanks for watching the sunset with me.

 


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1.  Goodnight yourself. I enjoyed that sunset quite nicely from the couch in Keiran's  house, all tucked nicely in after a day of shopping and 1/2 hour of standing in the drizzle to see the Santa Claus firetrucks go by.

    ReplyDelete

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting