On the way home

by - 9:14 PM

sunset-2371

 

Some sunsets are here and gone in minutes. Tonight’s sunset lasted for almost an hour. As I was headed home I thought about stopping but figured it would be gone by the time I got out the camera.

20 minutes later there were twice the colors in the sky. Then I came by Fort Loudon lake and had to stop.

 

sunset-2363

 

I peeked over the guard rail.

 

sunset-2367

 

Then went right down the bank.

 

sunset-2372

 

Yup that’s just what I had in mind.

 

sunset-2379

 

If God was on twitter and if I used twitter more I think it would go something like this: @God #nicecolors #thankyou. But I’m not sure ‘cause sometimes I don’t really get twittering very well.

 

sunset-2381

 

Even as it got dark it was still pretty.

 

sunset-2390

 

Goodnight,

thanks for watching the sunset with me.

 


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1.  Goodnight yourself. I enjoyed that sunset quite nicely from the couch in Keiran's  house, all tucked nicely in after a day of shopping and 1/2 hour of standing in the drizzle to see the Santa Claus firetrucks go by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need free Instagram Likes?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting