Why I didn’t do PhotoADay in Dec.

by - 8:41 AM

black angus-2907

 

1. I tried to make cookies but instead I came up with a new breed of cow.

 

black angus-2910

 

All cows have a unique hide pattern, no two patterns are ever the same but have you ever heard of a black and brown cow with such defined patterns?  Yeah me neither.

I guess I have some indestructible Christmas ornaments for next year now.

 

pecan pie-2876

 

2. I made my favorite maple pecan pie and for some reason one side lifted up.

 

CCp-2893

 

Unlike the cows the pie tasted fine especially with maple whipped cream on top.

 

season-2571

 

3. The toilet flush valve wasn’t working.

 

season-2573

 

4. The toilet fill valve also stopped working.

 

CCp-2878

 

5. My neighbor brought over a braided loaf of bread.

 

CCp-2882

 

6. I was busy losing at Backgammon.

 

 

RandL-2672

 

7. I went out to see the horses in the afternoon light. And stayed longer than I’d planned.

 

icebears-2766

 

8. I had hockey.

 

season-2558

 

9. I made more cookies

 

 

season-2566

 

And they came out just fine.

 

SDD-3314

 

10. I was busy sitting on the dock for this beautiful sunset.

 

 

black angus-2928

 

That’s all for now,

I think I have to go feed the cows.

 

~PN

You May Also Like

1 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting