Apple core or dog biscuit it’s all good

by - 8:45 AM

spot-14140

 

 

spot-14133

 

I sat there eating an apple and he stared at me, not begging per say, just ready for anything that might drop.

He was looking so cute that I set down the now apple core and crabbed my camera. He promptly walked away.

 

 

spot-14135

 

So I picked up the apple core and dangled it above my camera and he was right back.

 

spot-14127

 

Then his mom said she just can’t get a good picture of him. I asked if she had dog biscuits...

 

spot-14139

 

He really wanted to lick my camera but Mom had a biscuit in her hand and I hadn’t actually given him anything the whole time I’d been there.

 

spot-14141

 

We tried to get him to look my way

 

spot-14156

 

But he was focused on that biscuit and that biscuit only.

 

spot-14157

 

Caught it!

 

spot-14159

 

 

spot-14161

 

Never mind “Sit” how ‘bout we call “lie down” good enough?

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting