Chocolate chip Zucchini Bread

by - 5:29 AM

zuchinni br-30

Zucchini bread with chocolate chips. A perfect thing to do with zucchini whether it’s some frozen zucchini lurking in your freezer that must go because it’s time to make room for this year’s zucchini or you have one of those huge surprise  zucchinis that you can’t believe you missed in the garden.

 

zuchinni br-1

Two eggs.

 

zuchinni br-2

Sugar

 

zuchinni br-3

The zucchini looks sorta thawed, I’ll call it one cup. I’m not saving a tiny bit, it’s all going in.

 

zuchinni br-4

 

 

zuchinni br-5

Add oil and mix.

 

zuchinni br-7

look for the chocolate chips, and settle for white chocolate chips if you forgot to look on the freezer door for the two opened bags of chocolate chips.

 

zuchinni br-9

Pour in flour, cinnamon,

 

zuchinni br-12

baking soda and pinch of salt.

 

zuchinni br-16

Grease the pans. I like to use the very last of the butter from butter papers for this job.

 

zuchinni br-18

I made some into muffins, I though it would be nice to have some a muffins too.

 

zuchinni br-19

and this batch I didn’t forget in the oven. I will not show you any pictures of the second batch of muffins just because.

And, I didn’t have time to take any pictures

and I forgot to take any pictures.

 

zuchinni br-28

 

 

Chocolate chip zucchini bread

  • 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup grated zucchini fresh or frozen
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 3/4 cup chocolate chips

 

In a bowl combine eggs, sugar, zucchini and oil. Add flour, baking soda cinnamon and salt. fold in chocolate chips.

Pour into greased loaf pans. Bake at 350 40-50 minutes or until done. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting