Lightroom brush presets

by - 9:10 AM

THBaby-46

Lightroom brushes are something I never thought much about, just used the default ones and minimally at that. The more I read articles about photography post processing I see these things about how powerful Llightroom brushes are.

I think I was reading an article at MCP Actions and I noticed how striking the eyes are in the photos of so many of her photos and her writer’s photos. That made me want to learn how to bring emphasis to the eyes.

 

THBaby-34

One day I finally remembered to look up how to make Lightroom brushes instead I found some free Lightroom brush presets.

 

THP45-26

I have enjoyed using some of these for bringing out the detail in the eyes.

 

THP45-45

This is Krislyn. Is that the cutest name or what?

 

THbaby-42-2

And this is Max. He just makes me smile every time I look at him.

 

Thanks for sharing these

free Lightroom brush presets.


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hmmmmm. Pretty much first time ever I have had occasion to question your photographic perspicacity. Their eyes pop just a little too much for my liking. I like the idea but think it needs a little more subtlety... Anyway, oh so cute kids I must say.

    ReplyDelete

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting