Brussel Sprouts roasted with garlic

by - 1:48 PM

PNPBRY-24-2

Roasted brussel sprouts are sooo good! I’m dead serous about this!

These are so good you want to convince other people that they still actually do hate brussel sprouts just so you can eat them your self.

Last year I had roasted brussel sprouts at my cousin’s house and I’ve wanted to make some just like hers ever since! So I called her and she cheerfully gave me her recipe while in the middle of doing three other things including keeping up her side of a conversation with her super smaht little boy!

 

PNPBRY-1

I did my best to follow her straight forward recipe and the disobeyed it a little ‘cause that’s the kind of girl I am.

 

PNPBRY-3

I chopped, no pealed six cloves of garlic

 

PNPBRY-5

Then sliced them.

 

PNPBRY-8

I wanted more flavor in the Brussels so I cut in half any large ones.

 

PNPBRY-9

A tablespoon or so of olive oil.

 

PNPBRY-11

1/4 cup water because I didn’t want the scorched look.

 

PNPBRY-14

seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.

 

PNPBRY-17

Baked at 425 for 40 or 50 minutes.

 

PNPBRY-18

I baked in two dishes one layer deep and combined after baking.

 

PNPBRY-19

Eat for snacks before dinner with fingers.

Or if there are any left serve with dinner.

Yum.

Did I mention I really like Brussel sprouts cooked like this?

 

Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Garlic

  • 1 lb. Brussel sprouts
  • 6 cloves garlic sliced
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
  • salt and pepper to taste

Bale at 425 for 40 – 50 minutes stirring at 25 minutes through.

 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. The water idea is a good one, but I do love the crunchy crispy leaves. :) hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting