Jump for joy

by - 11:10 AM

PNPJ-41

Dude is my newest favorite kid to photograph. He enjoys every moment to the very fullest.

When doors are opened he walks in. When opportunities are presented, he takes them.

Dude will not be the guy who sits around wondering “what might’ve been”, “what if”, “if only”, “I wonder if I could have.”

He’s the guy who says “I can”, “I did”, “I tried.”

He  passes up no opportunities to jump for joy.

 

Jump2-60

And there it was, the perfect obstacle course.

 

PNPWMJ-15

He came flying over Amy’s head

 

jump9-62

 

jump9-56

Then he ran back up the hill

 

Jump2-63

  and did it again.

 

PNPWMJ-18

Ok, so maybe I encouraged him just a bit. 

 

PNPWMJ-19

Hmm, it looks like the guy on the right is strategically leaving.

 

PNPWMJ-20

Next came his buddy.

Thanks for being such a good sport Amy, You’re awesome!

 

PNPWMJ-28

Cart wheel-ish things for good measure too.

 

PNPWMJ-31

PNPWMJ-33

 

 

YTWM-411

Dude also takes pictures, He’s behind me taking a picture of Brian taking a picture of me.

 

dude-

Here’s Dude’s photo.

 

PNPWMJ-25

   Leap for joy!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting