Chocolate covered Strawberries

by - 9:35 AM

chocolate covered strawberries

This morning I was looking through pictures on my computer and found these photos. This happens to me more oftener than I like to think, I take photos and have every intention to post them and then I get busy with something that absolutely needs to get done and the photos get forgotten.

 

strawberries

I like fun easy recipes like dipping strawberries in chocolate.

 

PNPSNC-2

It’s the kind of thing that if you mess it up

PNPSNC-3

and they don’t come out perfect

 

PNPSNC-9

people will forgive you and eat them anyway.

 

PNPSNC-12

Forgiving is a good thing.

 

PNPSNC-11

Forgiving people for not doing things perfectly all the time is a very good thing.

 

Chocolate covered Strawberries

Ingredients

  • 5 ounces chocolate
  • 1 pint fresh strawberries with leaves

Directions

    In a bowl, or in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, cook chocolate until melted. Stir until chocolate is smooth. Holding by the stem, dip each one in chocolate. Place on waxed paper and chill in refrigerator until hardened.

 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting