Last night, tonight and the night before

by - 8:15 PM

sky diary-6543

 

Last night we had a sunset light up the sky. It left a reddish glow on everything for a brief moment.

 

sunset-6459

 

The night before the sky was pretty spectacular too.

 

sunset-6460

 

sunset-6463

 

 

sky diary-6445

 

A few nights before we had a part of a rainbow while it almost rained.

 

sky diary-6563

 

Then tonight it rained

 

sky diary-6564

 

and thundered.

 

sky diary-6545

 

This morning we had a nice sunrise and this is all that was left by the time I got my camera.

 

sky diary-6546

 

Thanks for watching a few sunsets and one part of a sunrise with me .

 

We’ll do it again soon I promise.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. The experimental cookJuly 19, 2013 at 4:20 AM

    I love sky watching, esp when storm clouds form. My greatest wish ? To see the northern lights.

    ReplyDelete

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting