PhotoADay ~Smells delicious

by - 7:54 PM

15 group

 

Did not finish is better than did not start. And that is the principal I’m working on this month for photoADay.

This month, well the back half of the month anyway, I started on the 15th for July I am working off of 3 lists.  I found some fun PhotoaDay lists from TheIdeaRoom  7onAShoeString and 84thand3rd.

Here are the PhotosADay lists in case you want to join me in doing only a half month of PhotoADay.

 

July-Photo-A-Day 7onashoestring

 

 

July-Photo-a-Day-July-2013_theidearoom

 

 

foodie photo aday 84thand3rd

16 little things

 

16 begins with T

 

17 raw

 

18 delicious

 

19 my neighborhood

 

19 imported

 

PhotoADay 20 digital Papaer is not dead

 

21 seasonal

 

22 ordinary moment

 

23 from below

 

23 thank you

 

24 water

 

25 Local

 

26 enticing

 

26 weather

 

27 on a shelf

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting