PhotoADay August 2013

by - 11:55 AM

The august PahotoADay lists are out! I’m going to try to do a whole month this time and get at least one prompt from either list.

 

fatmumslimaug

 

Fat Mum Slim’s PhotoADay list.

 

7onashoestring august

 

7 on A Shoe String PhotoADay list.

 

How to play along if you’re just getting started.

 


 

Below are the last of my July PhotoADay photos.

28 old

1967 Chevy

 

28 something I ate

It was good.

 

29 today I am


Little dogs riding like this always make me think of Marvin’s story about how he lost his dog.

He had this dog that would ride on his arm/shoulder with it’s butt in his face. One day they were going along like they always did when a Jeep came by with a dog riding in it. Marvin’s dog leaned out just a little too far to bark at the other dog.

And yes, it fell out and Marvin ran over his own dog.

 

30 landscape

Yep, I actually took this photo on the 28th but I like it.

 

30 pretty

Crepe Myrtle

 

30 nighttime

 

31 summer is

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting