PhotoADay~cows in the water

by - 8:06 PM

22 enjoying life

I’m a little late with PhotoaDay for June but here is the last of them.

22 sisters

 

24 negative space

 

25 sharp

This photo isn’t exactly sharp but the barbed wire is.

27 into the sun

The sunflowers face the east when the sun comes up every morning.

28 pattern2

I was really enjoying these patterns

28 pattern3

so here’s a few more.

28 pattern4

28 red

Plums.

29 in my bag

 

Yolanda pulled one of these out of her bag and said You need to get a black rapid straps for your camera.

So I did.

And it was one of the best things I’ve done.

She was right.

 

30 handwriting

 

30 transportation

Couldn’t help myself, I had to take this photo the minute I saw this one.

What? why I was in the toy aisle? Oh, always on the look out for photo props, you never know where an inspiration will come from.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting