Earth Shakers and Saturn Missiles

by - 11:30 AM

fireworks and hulahoops-11708

 

The tents selling fireworks are popping up everywhere, in vacant parking lots, next to gas stations and right in grocery store parking lots.

I took a minute to see what was under those tents.

 

fireworks and hulahoops-11711

 

Please don’t ask me what any of these are. Fireworks are not my specialty.

I thought I’d read the labels and tell you what they are but that just adds to the confusion.

fireworks and hulahoops-11712

 

 

fireworks and hulahoops-11713

 

 

fireworks and hulahoops-11714

 

 

fireworks and hulahoops-11716

 

 

fireworks and hulahoops-11717

 

 

fireworks and hulahoops-11719

 

 

fireworks and hulahoops-11720

 

fireworks and hulahoops-11722

 

fireworks and hulahoops-11724

 

 

fireworks and hulahoops-11726

 

The fire extinguishers weren’t for sale but it’s a good reminder to use fireworks safely.

My safety plan goes like this: watch someone else light those things and watch from far far away.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting