Feeding pretend grass to pretend horses

by - 10:30 AM

AandBT-2882
While I was supposed to be photographing her aunt’s wedding I stopped to talk to Allia at the bouncy house. Yes, I know I told you I declined shooting a wedding, well it turned out they insisted I do it. So I did, I learned a lot and I’ll tell you more about the wedding soon.
Allia was riding a pretend horse.

nelya-9219-Edit-70
I rode another pretend horse with her. Pretend horses are great because the horses don’t get tired and if they do get tired you can always get another pretend horse that isn’t tired.

AandBT-2898
Then she told me about the other horses by the fence. So we went over to the “horses” by the fence and fed pretend grass to them. We were doing such a convincing job that some wedding guest came by and assured me that there weren’t any horses on the other side of that fence.

AandBT-2907
The horse feeding came to an abrupt end when she spotted a boy sitting in the 4-wheeler, her 4 wheeler, well her aunt’s but close enough to hers.
Catch ya later horses! Off we went to the 4-wheeler at full two year old speed, and don’t let that make you think that is in any way slow!

AandBT-2909

AandBT-2910

AandBT-2912

AandBT-2914

AandBT-2917

AandBT-2922

AandBT-2924a

AandBT2-2905-2

AandBT2-2900

AandBT2-2899
And The King answers and says to them, 'Amen, I say to you, as much as you have done to one of these my little brothers, you have done that to me.'



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. The experimental cookJuly 24, 2012 at 9:49 AM

    I have always suspected that the shift stick can be controlled by foot. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting