Toothbrush -Day 28-31

by - 3:09 PM

toothbrush-6502-2

Georgia is a good sport and helped me out on the toothbrush photos. I was starting to feel sad that #photoadayJuly was over but Photoaday is not over! I’m very happy to find out that Fat Mum Slim is doing photoday for August too!

 

#photoadayaug

I can already tell it’s going to be just as much fun. If you haven’t decided to join tomorrow’s a great time to start click here for instructions on how to play.

 

on the road Collage

I’ve almost grown used to the crazy Kudzu that grows along the roadsides of Tennessee but every once in a while I stare at it like I did the very first time I saw it.

The boys, I use that term loosely there’s a girl who drives one of the haul trucks on that job, well I think it’s a girl anyway could be a guy with very pretty long blond hair for all I know. Anyway THEY  are still working on out on Highway 30 it’s looking better and better every day.

Please don’t ask me about the thing on top of that car, I have no idea what it is supposed to be.

 

cup Collage

Pear smoothie colored with beet juice. Lucy’s water bowl but for today I’m calling it a cup. Oh and the bug that fell into my smoothie while I was trying to take a picture of it.

 

last thing you bought Collage

From the dollar store, the real dollar store where everything is a dollar.

 

calm Collage

 

toothbrush Collage

As Georgia always says: “Brush only the ones you want to keep”.

 


free photo editor I used for my collages

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting