10 good reasons to visit Max Patch Mountain in North Carolina.
1. To get there for the morning light.
2. To exercise you camera.
3. To meet Lucy, a tiny puppy on her first hike.
She was so cute and fuzzy and when she curled herself up on my lap while I was trying to take her picture I almost thought I needed a puppy.
And if you’re real lucky you might get to help wag her ears for her.
4. To help Adam check out the axels of his blue car before they went home.
5. Eat cookies with a boy scout troop.
But you have to do it right, gotta lick out the middle first. It’s a scout rule.
6. To just follow the little paths all over the top of the grassy mountain.
7. Fly your kite
Paper airplanes were tried too but they didn’t turn out so well. So never mind about that. Kites are way better up here.
The breeze is usually pretty good at the top.
And if you don’t have a kite, fly your tent!
In Moments like these I’m glad I carry a camera.
8. See a rainbow
9. Watch the moon rise.
10. Just watch the light
and watch it change by the second.
11. To remember to just breathe.
12. To Jump.
13 To watch the sun go down.
14. To Practice more HDR.
15. To just be thankful for everything good in your life.