Fun Metro icon tiles

by - 9:59 AM

11 lovedoing this

 

Big shout out to JRawson for making this huge set of icons and giving them away free!

There’re icons in here for just about any project and the best part is the download includes all these fun colors.

There’re icons for adobe, apple, android, windows, Debian, antivirus, social media, folders, hard drives, mail, office, and a whole bunch of others that I’ve never heard of.

If you want to check them out you can find them at JRawson.deviantart.com.

 

lychee

 

 

blueberry

 

 

apple

 

 

 

pieapple

 

 

 

apricot

 

 

 

cherry

 

raspberry

 

 

grape

 

 

 

elderberry

 

 

pinterset

I think Pinterest is the only icon I could not find in this set so I took the blank tile that’s included in the set and made one. You can right click, view image, save-as if you like or make your own in some of the other flavors.

Maybe someday I’ll make a set like this in pastels… I’d like a set in Pastels, yeah I think I would.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting